Jenn's Baby Shower Planning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tweaked menu!

2 posters

Go down

tweaked menu! Empty tweaked menu!

Post  nicolepavey Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey guys! My mom ended up renting a house in brandon for all of us instead of staying at a hotel. Now this will let me do more of the food myself instead of ordering it all from publix. So I kind of tweaked the menu a little bit and wanted to see if that was still okay with yall. Here is the new menu:

Mini croissants filled w/ chicken salad
tea sandwiches with egg salad and pimento salad (the same thing as the entertainer but we can make it ourselves)
mini quiches
pasta salad (Kelly)
buffalo chicken dip (Kelly)
spinach dip w/ tortilla chips and fresh bread
hummus w/ pita
deviled eggs (Brit's Mom)
veggie tray
relish tray
large garden salad w/ a few options for dressings
stuffed strawberry cheesecakes: http://www.food.com/recipe/stuffed-strawberry-cheesecakes-180073

Then for drinks, Jenn requested publix's sweet tea and then I will pick up several 2-liters of soda. I was thinking coke, sprite, and diet coke? Those seem to be the most popular.

Kelly- What do you need for dipping with the chicken dip? Are tortilla chips good? Or do you need me to pick up something different?

nicolepavey

Back to top Go down

tweaked menu! Empty Re: tweaked menu!

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:12 pm

The menu sounds great. The only thing I think we should change is maybe have regular (ham, turkey or roast beef) mini sandwiches too. I can buy those if it's too much. I can't eat mayonaise and with the egg salad, chicken salad and pimento salad, there's not much to eat without mayo. I have no problem buying it, because it's my issue. Let me know!

Admin
Admin

https://kerleybabyshower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolepavey Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:13 pm

I can do that. It's not too much!!

nicolepavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content