Jenn's Baby Shower Planning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

games for jen

3 posters

Go down

games for jen Empty games for jen

Post  kdance742 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 pm

jen does Not want the diaper game.

kdance742

Back to top Go down

games for jen Empty Re: games for jen

Post  Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 am

I have no idea what the hell that is, so that works for me. Smile At a baby shower I went to last year, they did a photo line up of celebrities when they were younger and you had to choose who they were. I liked it because it wasn't a typical embarrassing game. Just an idea.

Admin
Admin

https://kerleybabyshower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolepavey Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm

I've been looking up games but they all seem so cheesy! I like the one about the celebrities. It's not a super embarassing game plus maybe we can find some pretty funny baby pictures. I found two that don't seem too bad: 1) you take string and have to guess the size of her belly. Honestly this sounds mean to me, but it got really good reviews. 2) Something about putting random objects associated with babies in bags and you have to guess what is in each bag.

I also found an activity. You set up a station where the guests can decorate different size onesies with puff paint and different stuff. It sounds fun, maybe a little expensive. BUT they can use them if they start to run low or Anna is being messy.. so it's a gift as well.

I'll keep looking!!

nicolepavey

Back to top Go down

Post  kdance742 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:58 am

i looove the onesie idea its cute!!

kdance742

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm

The onesie idea is great! I will look into what it would cost to buy the paints and onesies in bulk. We can set up a table on the patio by the pool.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolepavey Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:36 am

Birthday Card Time Capsules

Pass out blank greeting cards along with consecutively numbered envelopes to each of your guests.

Instruct each guest to write a birthday card to the baby-to-be for whatever age is listed on her envelope. For instance, the person who receives envelope number 13 will write a birthday message for the baby's thirteenth birthday and might say something about what a big milestone it is to become a teenager. The cards will make special gifts for the baby throughout the years.

nicolepavey

Back to top Go down

Post  kdance742 Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:51 am

so cute!

kdance742

Back to top Go down

games for jen Empty game?

Post  kdance742 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:16 pm

we can make necklaces with like a passifier or other baby related thing on it. everyone gets 1 at the door. if they say baby whoever catches it gets there necklace.. the 1 with the most necklaces at the end wins.

kdance742

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolepavey Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:42 pm

I thought a good idea would be we each pick a game that we want to do and we're in charge of getting the materials and prizes for that particular game. It seems like an easy way to split it all up. If that's okay with yall I was thinking about doing the bingo game while Jenn opens gifts. Each person gets a bingo board and they fill it in with different items that they think Jenn with get, and then as she opens the gift they can mark it. There are going to be a lot of people so I figured they would need something to do while she opens alllll of the gifts.

nicolepavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 pm

I can do the celebrity baby game. I am really terrible at thinking of games, so if you think we should do something else, let me know and I will choose that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolepavey Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:17 pm

I like that one, it seems like a fun game!!

nicolepavey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum