Jenn's Baby Shower Planning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

money for all this

2 posters

Go down

money for all this  Empty money for all this

Post  kdance742 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 pm

guys look. ill make the cupcakes for the boxes if thats what u guys want for favors... but i don't think spending 60 to 100 dollars on cupcakes that people are gonna take home is very practical. especially if " we" are supposed pay for a cake thats 150 which is also impractical to me. but thats my opinion. i think all this can be achieved at a MUCH lower price if we make things ourselves. you can also buy boxes at michaels i believe .. and on ebay. guys Im stressing about all this... i don't have hundreds of dollars to spend.

kdance742

Back to top Go down

money for all this  Empty Re: money for all this

Post  Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 am

Hi Kelly, no need to stress. I absolutely agree that 100 on cupcakes is a lot. The problem is, I don't live in Tampa and I will not have the time to make them because I won't be in town until the night before. I wish I could make them, and I don't feel comfortable asking you to do that. it's a lot of work, so unless you offer to do something, I don't want to task you with something. So until now, the only option we had was to buy them. Nik already said that her mom is paying for the cake, so that cost is not up to us. I have no way of making stuff and bringing it down or shipping it without it being destroyed. I think this is all a lack of communication. If you are stressed, talk to us. I have no idea what is going on with you and Nik, and don't know what your free time is like. Unless we tell each other what we are thinking or have time for or want to do, this is going to be difficult. We shouldn't be stressing about this, it should be fun and exciting. Whatever you are having issues with, just let us know so we can help.

Admin
Admin

https://kerleybabyshower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kdance742 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:11 pm

im just stressed about money cuz im inbetween jobs right now.. so im totally fine with making things like food and cupcakes and decorations... its so easy to make it cute and eclectic ( dont know how to spell that word) lol..

kdance742

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 pm

I completely understand. Between the three of us, we can totally make this work. Nik and I were planning to buy stuff and you are saving us lots of money by doing the time consuming stuff. So we will be able to have so much more stuff. We are on our way! Yay! And I would totally spell eclectic that way too, so I have no idea if it's right Smile

Admin
Admin

https://kerleybabyshower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum